I have found the MSS Security guards to be highly trained and totally professional in the performance of their duties. A recent example of the guards’ diligence and attention to detail was the detection of several illegal clients who had submitted fraudulent paperwork for the issue of passes. These clients were subsequently deported.I have no reservations in recommending MSS Security to anyone seeking services similar to those they provide to DIABP.John Lee, Department of Immigration and Border Protection
Since commencing their role at the Embassy of France, all MSS Security personnel have shown professionalism, punctuality and courteousness in their work. The Embassy of France would not hesitate to recommend the services of MSS Security...Marc Trouyet, Embassy of France
MSS Security offers a full range of security services to federal, state and local government. Over many years of providing security solutions to the government sector, we have established an understanding of the associated complexities and unique requirements, including the awareness of confidentiality and profile that is required when securing some of Australia’s most prestigious government facilities. This is evidenced by our market share and blue chip clients within this segment.
Providing security services within this high risk environment is only possible once a security organisation has successfully met the robust and diligent government criteria. MSS Security is proud of its successful provision of services to the Australian government sector.
Key services include:
- Provision of physical security for high security installations
- Assistance in the formulation of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Concierge / reception duties
- Access / egress control
- Internal breach patrols
- Perimeter vehicle patrols.
- Courier service for high classification documents, data and electronic instruments
- Contractor and staff escorts
- Internal and external patrols
- Safe and classified document management
- Access pass production and management