Defence installations require an enhanced level of physical security to protect personnel assets, classified documents, and weapons storage, and to ensure the overall security of the facility. The selection, recruitment, induction, ongoing training of personnel and compliance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) is therefore paramount in MSS Security’s approach to defence contract resource allocation.
We are proud of the duties we perform on behalf of the Australian Defence Force and associated clients.
Key services include:
- Provision of trained, licenced security personnel with defence clearances or other required clearance levels
- Provision of physical security for high security installations
- Assistance in the formulation of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Concierge services / reception duties
- Access / egress control
- Internal breach patrols
- Courier service for high classification documents, data and electronic instruments
- Contractor and staff escorts
- Internal and external patrols
- Safe and classified document management
- Access pass production and management
- Perimeter vehicle patrols.